28 July 2009

Im Back



After being ill for the last 2 weeks and being away visiting my sister for her graduation, I am now back working away, yay!
I have a couple of photos to share, one is a daisy ring I made for myself from PMC, which I love and I thought turned out really well. I also have a pic of the cake topper I made for my sisters graduation cake.
Now I need to get cracking on my charms for the EMC charm swap, I have decided to make mine from Copprclay combined with silver, just need to wait for the supplies to arrive now!

6 comments :

Kate said...

The ring is beautiful and the cake topper is da bomb! Love the polka dot dress! Glad you are feeling better! Can't wait to see your copper, I hear the bronze is a bit messy, is the copper the same?

PeculiarForest said...

Thank you!
I havent tried the copper yet, I ordered the copper initially but they sent me bronze instead. I love the look if the copper though so looking forward to trying it. :)

Ruth said...

I started mine yesterday - but only in a very small way! Quite daunting to make so many!

Pips said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pips said...

Lou - you're back Yay!! Glad you are feeling better. That ring is to die for - really gorgeous and your sister must have been made up with the cake topper. Such lovely diverse work, you exceed at both styles!

PeculiarForest said...

Ruth- my charms are almost done now, Im off on holiday on the 27th Aug so had to get them finished.

Pip- aw you're too nice! :) I think I will make a somerings like this for my shop and some other styles too. This one I kept as I just glued the flower to the base but I want to master soldering before I put anything like this in my shop, so I know it wont fall off!