Welcome to our EtsyMetal monthly Blog Carnival!
Blog Carnival is about a group of our members sharing their experience on a common topic.
New Year's Resolutions!
It's that time of year again to try and make and keep some resolutions, mine are generally always the same!
- Learn some new jewellery techniques, I want to do some more stone setting this is year and crank out some pieces with stones, I am getting quite a collection!
- Stick to the 'Earring a Day' challenge, I am always super motivated at the beginning of the year and then I fizzle out. This year it is to make one earring everyday for the year and then put them in my Etsy shop under the asymmetrical section.
- Get to 1000 sales in my Etsy shop! Not sure that will happen this year though but you never know! :)
- Learn more jewellery skills in general, I am completely self taught so always learning.
- Be happy! less anxious and don't sweat the small stuff. Try and be more positive.
- Be organised, especially in my studio!
- The usual, lose weight, eat healthy and stop biting my nails!
Earring a Day 1-4
Check out resolutions from other members of the Etsymetal team: